To apply for housing at Bournemouth War Memorial Homes, please click on the link below and print out an Application Form. Please complete this form in black pen and block capitals remembering to tick all relevant areas.
Return completed form and supporting documents to:
Bournemouth War Memorial Homes
15 Woodsford Green
Castle Lane West
Any queries please contact us using the information below or by writing to the address above:
- You will receive a letter within 7 days of receipt of your application confirming your eligibility for accommodation with BWMH
- At this point if successful BWMH will contact SSAFA and ask them to complete their Form A in support of your application
- You are reminded of the importance of ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
To be able to access our service the following eligibility criteria apply:-
- Must meet the basic criteria as stated in the BWMH Trust Deed.
- Must be former Merchant Navy or Service personnel of the armed forces of the Crown and their dependents.
- Must be in need by reason of ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
- BWMH complies with its policy of Equal opportunities, Diversity and Anti-discriminatory Policy and Procedure and in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
- BWMH is open to all applicants who are ex service personnel irrespective of age, disability, gender including transgender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and religion/belief.
BWMH ensures each case will be considered thoroughly and each applicants needs are assessed within the application process and the Trust Deed. Potential residents and family are encouraged to visit the property to meet with the staff and other clients before making a decision.